How to Join this Fan Club
Joining the fan club is not hard. All you have to do is notify me as well as give me a name to add into the list, and maybe a reason why you like Sophia like the rest of us.
You can notify me through the following methods:
- Post a comment in this page. WordPress will send me a notification and I will be notified right away.
- If you are a GameFAQs Message Boards user, send me a Personal Message, or simply tell me you want to join in a topic that you see me posting. I highly recommend the former since I will be notified directly. If you post a message in a topic, I might or might not see the message, and you can even get modded for being ‘off-topic’. Don’t mess with GameFAQs’s mods >_>
- Email. Seriously. This is the most direct method to get to me. Check the ‘Author‘ page to get my email.
Once I get the notification, I will add you as soon as possible.
Rules of this Fan Club
Don’t worry about strict rules. This fan club is supposed to be fun and dedicated for Sophia’s fans. But just to be on the safe side, here is a list of things you are expected to follow.
- Respect other members.
- Do not start a fight or speak in uneducated vulgar language at other members.
- Support the fan club by ignoring the haters.
- Do not shove our fanclub idol down other people’s throat.
You are not expected to show your love and appreciation to the fan club everyday, although coming by to say ‘hi’ every now and then, so we know that you still exist, is highly encouraged.
Losing your Membership
The membership subscription of the fan club is permanent and has no expiry date. It is even okay to sign up and disappear forever. But like what I said in the rules, saying ‘hi’ every now and then is encouraged.
In most case, you will never be removed from the fan club member list unless you fall into one of the following cases:
- You request to be removed for whatever reason
- You disrespect other fan club members several times for them to notify me of your behavior
*Note* : The comment space below is strictly reserved for new members to sign in. If you want to say ‘hi’, please post a message on the Guestbook Page instead.